Goosetuned dyno results on my truck 91 pump gas at a mile high. Haters gonna hate. Updated for new CRP turbos, SRP down pipes and k&n tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its us og members. we hate. we believe an offroad truck doesnt need that much power. the biggest issue offroad is suspension travel. power and travel have be able to support each other. but yeah, run those 1/4 miles and see how fast you go. me? i hop on nosbusa to go fast.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of dyno is that? If thats a Eddy Current Type of Dyno then that is impressive. Eddy Current dyni gives real world HP. Factor in weight of vehicle plus the tire sizes etc.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added some mods today

CRP stage 4 turbos
k&n pipes

Dyno for that is coming up in just a few. After a couple of pulls, the truck will need to cool down for a little so the SPD down pipes can be installed. So many people hating on those down pipes. I know they are not stock turbos anymore, but maybe some folks will chill out.
I had CRP stage 4 turbos but drivers side one decided it didnt want to stay in one piece. Hope you have better luck.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its us og members. we hate. we believe an offroad truck doesnt need that much power. the biggest issue offroad is suspension travel. power and travel have be able to support each other. but yeah, run those 1/4 miles and see how fast you go. me? i hop on nosbusa to go fast.
I agree to an extent. Don't want a vehicle that my suspension out runs my truck. Would rather have a truck out run my suspension. Then I can just slow down.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did you call him...a nosbusa lol? That's offensive Noah

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Ah , he found the hate after all. You guys were joking but not apparently. I think it is great he is going this and sharing the results. Better than any threads you guys have started in a while. At least he is doing something cool with his truck. Let’s see you Busa hit the whoops oh wait that’s for the street….

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah , he found the hate after all. You guys were joking but not apparently. I think it is great he is going this and sharing the results. Better than any threads you guys have started in a while. At least he is doing something cool with his truck. Let’s see you Busa hit the whoops oh wait that’s for the street….
guess you didnt understand my post. i was trying to hate because he was expecting it. i dont care what he does to his truck