Goosetuned dyno results on my truck 91 pump gas at a mile high. Haters gonna hate. Updated for new CRP turbos, SRP down pipes and k&n tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do run it on E85, but I am on pump gas right now. It feels very good on E85. Hopefully I get the parts installed within a week to post the new numbers.

Need something to hate on lol. Want to talk politics?

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added some mods today

CRP stage 4 turbos
k&n pipes

Dyno for that is coming up in just a few. After a couple of pulls, the truck will need to cool down for a little so the SPD down pipes can be installed. So many people hating on those down pipes. I know they are not stock turbos anymore, but maybe some folks will chill out.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Added some mods today

CRP stage 4 turbos
k&n pipes

Dyno for that is coming up in just a few. After a couple of pulls, the truck will need to cool down for a little so the SPD down pipes can be installed. So many people hating on those down pipes. I know they are not stock turbos anymore, but maybe some folks will chill out.
Where are all these people hating on the SPD downpipes?? I saw only one person in the other thread that wanted to see some dyno numbers in the advertising.

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are all these people hating on the SPD downpipes?? I saw only one person in the other thread that wanted to see some dyno numbers in the advertising.
There are a couple threads. I’ll post numbers of the truck with the bigger turbos first to see some numbers from SPD. I guess people are complaining about stock turbo applications, so I’ll put them on my other truck to get stock turbo numbers.

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today turned out to be very busy. I guess the results aren’t going to matter with the aftermarket parts and down pipes since Winfield already showed them. I’m going to dyno with the stock down pipes then put the spd Downpipes on my other stock truck. It’ll be next week. I got too tired to finish tonight. Stay tuned.