Km2's in 36x13.5x18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

I have almost 2 years and 31,000 miles on my first set of stock tires on my 2011 6.2 Raptor. My tires are finally starting to "jiggle" or vibrate the steering wheel, time to get a new set of tires.

I want something with a more aggressive tread pattern and wider than the OEM tires.

I think the OEM rims on the 2011 are 17" right? Any suggestions? I do a lot of highway driving and need something that I can get at least 25,000 miles out of...

I saw a post about Km2's in 36x13.5x18, but I don't think those fit on the stock rims, also thought about Nitto Mud Grapplers... suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

I have almost 2 years and 31,000 miles on my first set of stock tires on my 2011 6.2 Raptor. My tires are finally starting to "jiggle" or vibrate the steering wheel, time to get a new set of tires.

I want something with a more aggressive tread pattern and wider than the OEM tires.

Can I run the Km2's in 36x13.5x18 on the stock 2011 rims? These are wider tires, right? (sorry, I'm naive about this kind of stuff). I have not done any perch mod, will the 36"'s rub? What kind of tread life can I expect from the KM2's?

Thanks,
Mark

NO.

Rubbing is not your primary issue, wheel diameter is...

OEM wheels are 17" and these require an 18" wheel.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

I think the OEM rims on the 2011 are 17" right? Any suggestions? I do a lot of highway driving and need something that I can get at least 25,000 miles out of...

I saw a post about Km2's in 36x13.5x18, but I don't think those fit on the stock rims, also thought about Nitto Mud Grapplers... suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark

You might rub a little depending on what wheel you choose, lots of things to consider Backspace, offset, wheel width.

Last edited:

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do yourself a favor and stay away from nitto trail grapplers. ive had them personally and sold them a bunch of times. not happy with wandering and wear issues. on both of my trucks i have toyo m/ts and wont ever switch unless they change something in quality. i sell them almost daily and am very pleased with them.