just picked up my truck, middle perch done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vipergts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for you guys on the fence on doing the perch mod , it is a must do. it is awesome, truck drives great, looks great and will post pix tomorrow, $375 with alignment , and installed caster and camber kit, alignment guy,$125 a little pricey, but i trust him and this is all he does and has the latest machine out there.he is very meticulous and when it leaves, it's not coming back, and took the time to explain to me what he does. both sides are exactly the same degrees, which took a bit of time to do,it has no drift ,and i did have a slight drift when new, the wheel is centered perfect, he also told me that the factory alignment gets it close,but both sides are not the same degrees, they do it quick get and out the door. :peace::waytogo:

Last edited:

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool - Which caster and camber kit did you use ?

I think I need to add one, I've still got some drift to the right after I went top perch.

OP
OP
vipergts

vipergts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg hey raptizzle heres the viper, hey panda ,the kit he had there, not sure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
vipergts

vipergts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about the exhaust??

at first i did a sw catback , then three weeks later the headers and high flow cats, little did i know that the cat back uses straight thru mufflers, and the drone was killing me could not even drive it at65-70 it would rattle your head off, i got out with a headache, called sw ,and they told me that they use a baffled muffler, with headers and x pipe,so i bought a set ,thru them in and yippee, no more drone, nice and quiet in the cab, and nice out side, just do one or the other, i got a set of mufflers sitting on the shelf. yes it was worth it , the truck is tough so it has to sound tough. will post pix tomorrow, love that stance,slight nose down,perfect.:waytogo: