Cutting Up My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I think I like the Krazy House bumper because of it being flat on top, but honestly probably change my mind 10 times.

I have the SVC Baja rear with parking sensors. It's a tube bumper but has a flat top.

20230701_115834.jpg

Also, I didn't dovetail or cut my drain holes. Local shop who deals with SVC on the regular did it for me. Running out of time for things.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the SVC Baja rear with parking sensors. It's a tube bumper but has a flat top.

View attachment 414426

Also, I didn't dovetail or cut my drain holes. Local shop who deals with SVC on the regular did it for me. Running out of time for things.
I do like that bumper. Sadly there is no body shop near me that would have any experience with such things and I’ve grown tired of paying good money for crap work. I can do that all by myself!
So what is different about you LCA with the Dodge Ram looking caster bolt in the front?
I didn’t know what a “ slot delete “ was and did some research.
I wouldn’t have know my adjustments were on the back side of LCA as previous owner had Linex undercoat the truck. And they did an amazing job, I think the removed the exhaust, driveline and skid plates. I can’t stand looking at the body color rear wheel wells on the wife’s white Gen 3 and don’t really care for the plastic liners. I’ll eventually get Linex to undercoat her truck… I think.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 414426

I just looked at my 2019 and the wife’s 2023 and they don’t have that type of camber bolt at all. I’m not sure but it looks like a star wheel looking device behind that support bracket. I guessing based on you blue shocks your truck is an 18. So maybe they changed when the live valve system started.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
@Sig Fanboy are you talking about the camber bolts? They are not stock. Shop put them in a couple of years ago when I put on the 20s and they did an alignment.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Sig Fanboy are you talking about the camber bolts? They are not stock. Shop put them in a couple of years ago when I put on the 20s and they did an alignment.
Oh… ok, I just knew they were different.
I had Carli suspension on two Dodge Cummins trucks. Remember battling those bolts on one of them. Thank goodness for a Sawzall!
When you do your front do you think you’ll go wide enough to change front fenders? I see FMI has a mid travel kit that retains front track. I’ve not figured up exactly how much everything would cost but thinking it would be at least 10K, probably more!!
I thought the Porsche world was salty…
But at least I have a track nearby. Not really anywhere suited to the Raptors unique features in my part of the world.( East Coast) Except maybe the Outer Banks and that wouldn’t be any high speed stuff. I did manage to get my Superduty hopelessly buried there last time I went, going to be better prepared when we take the Raptors

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
If I mid travel, might not be for another couple of years. Want to get some stuff done on the OBS and the boat.

Not really options for high speed Raptor stuff up here, mostly trails.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh… ok, I just knew they were different.
I had Carli suspension on two Dodge Cummins trucks. Remember battling those bolts on one of them. Thank goodness for a Sawzall!
When you do your front do you think you’ll go wide enough to change front fenders? I see FMI has a mid travel kit that retains front track. I’ve not figured up exactly how much everything would cost but thinking it would be at least 10K, probably more!!
I thought the Porsche world was salty…
But at least I have a track nearby. Not really anywhere suited to the Raptors unique features in my part of the world.( East Coast) Except maybe the Outer Banks and that wouldn’t be any high speed stuff. I did manage to get my Superduty hopelessly buried there last time I went, going to be better prepared when we take the Raptors
There are more opportunities on the east coast than you may think. Check out The Off Road Revolution (TORR)

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the dovetail with the SVC Mojave bumper.

2.5 inches on the rear height
9.5 or 8 " down to the crease (pics 2 and 3). I think you'd just aim your tapeline to wherever you like it most.

Hope that helps.

a2pt5 inches rear.jpgb9pt5 front.jpgc8pt5.jpgdrearview.jpg