• JP7

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • daustin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scautchman22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wilson's photo got mine. Something about it. A tribute to the men and women that will never have a chance to enjoy these great machines we get to drive every day.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vote

Voted for GJMcManus.

Didn't just park somewhere.
Didn't just find a flag.
Didn't use sex to sell.
He actually pulled a float in a 4th of July parade! :cheers:

All very good points but still gotta love JP7s pic.
It's right for all the wrong reasons!

One hell of a backdrop!

He's Canadian.. its just like The good ol USA of A ...except for all the awesome guns!

HE has his chick sportin the Rebel flag as a symbol of anti establishment!

The stripper pole is up!

this guy is a secret American!!

He should run for F'n President!!!!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:patriot:aarons you got mine figure it will be going to the same place lol and a cool pic. I actually like all of them this time I forget this is the www lol. had a nice storm all I could think of was I should get the raptor out and take a pic what's wrong with me lol.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
:patriot:aarons you got mine figure it will be going to the same place lol and a cool pic. I actually like all of them this time I forget this is the www lol. had a nice storm all I could think of was I should get the raptor out and take a pic what's wrong with me lol.

Haha, I'm guilty of the same thing. It's just part of the disease I think

Thanks for the vote too!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SPRSNK got mine. That's the most patriotic thing one can do! I hate Toyota! :893karatesmiley-thu

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Voted for GJMcManus.

Didn't just park somewhere.
Didn't just find a flag.
Didn't use sex to sell.
He actually pulled a float in a 4th of July parade! :cheers:

It's all about participating, Some only have time to park somewhere and take a picture and then post it, Some just find a flag take a picture and post it, some use good ole sex appeal and win a photo contest that pays ? a tee shirt or mug ?
The point is whatever these folks did, they did it. All that participate get a vote just for going out and doing it. It's all about building community, showing off the great Raptor and helping to promote FRF. I never expect to win, I am not a professional photographer, photoshopper, ect. I do it to be a part of FRF community, as I am sure others do.
I would hope to inspire more FRF members to join in the fun and be a part of these contests, it's not about winning it's about being a part of FRF and showing off the Raptor.

I hope to be able to vote for your entry in the Aug contest ?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
In this instance, it doesn't matter who wins. The winner in the end will be the troops the winner picks to get the FRF care package that is this month's prize. That's pretty cool IMO.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
In this instance, it doesn't matter who wins. The winner in the end will be the troops the winner picks to get the FRF care package that is this month's prize. That's pretty cool IMO.

You got it bro.
Not that I will win, I could care less - but if I do, I may need some assistance in directing that care package where it will inspire people the most.
If any FRF member is out there, or has family out there - then that is where the the winner should direct the package to be sent. I couldn't think of a more nobler cause...