July 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest **PATRIOTIC**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ha, nope they sure didn't. I think we all forgot, there was a good bit going on.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Ok, I don't own an American or a Canadian flag - but I've always got a few old rebel flags kicking around.
Was out for a birthday picnic with the girlfriend this afternoon and thought this might be a good red-white-n-blue entry for the month...

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNzI4LTAxODczLmpwZw.jpg

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I don't own an American or a Canadian flag - but I've always got a few old rebel flags kicking around.
Was out for a birthday picnic with the girlfriend this afternoon and thought this might be a good red-white-n-blue entry for the month...

Funny, didnt see this picture on your facebook page! Lol.. Birthday present from girlfriend?

-Greg

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Yes - some things you don't share with family and little cousins on FB. Now I got a photobucket account.
And yeah, I have the best GF ever for all the stuff we get to do - despite us living at opposite ends of the country.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That gets my July vote.

I fly a 3rd National on my flag pole here, sometimes a Don't Tread on Me. Only Confederate or colonial. No Stars & Stripes with 35 stars or more.