July 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest **PATRIOTIC**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
an epic entry would be someone jumping their rap with an american flag flying off the ass end! :waytogo:

I have this one but I can't use it because it's an old picture and has been posted before. I would love to get another one like this with a much larger flag!

3558-a.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Great pics Greg! My girl is just starting girl scouts, so I'm sure I have some parades and such to look forward to putting the truck in in the future, lol.

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm out this month guys. Goin' to Pattaya Beach, Thailand tomorrow to get my eyeballs fixed (total lens replacements) so I can see what's goin on in the view finders on my video and still cameras. Not much Americana over here to choose from anyway. Tried to get into the Dubai port to snap a few photos at the USO, next to a visiting Aircraft Carrier, but security is just too tight (that's a good thing). Will hopefully be back in it next month. Congrats to Treypal for kickin' my ass last month with a killer shot of his monster pulling a fully loaded Dodge thru the desert. Our trucks Rock!!! Good luck to everyone entering the July contest, and God Bless America!:patriot:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to take some today, not sure on which one I want to enter yet, but I'll put em up here anyway. I took these at the George Patton Museum at Chiriaco Summit, CA and yes that's "Ol' Blood and Guts" behind my truck in the second pic!:waytogo:

EDIT: Second pic is the contest entry!

MFNUz.jpg

Contest entry: Can't go wrong entering a patriotic contest with General Patton! :patriot:
Oo7vK.jpg

Last edited: