• Raptizzle

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Night_Stalker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MotuMute

Votes: 47 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pat'sRaptor you cant vote for yourself!

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptizzle, icecobra posted that pic for Sgt Fast, just wanted to clarify who's truck it was, and who the entry was for

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and I don't know how that pic of my truck got on not that I don't like it just the other one was a clearer pic.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and I don't know how that pic of my truck got on not that I don't like it just the other one was a clearer pic.

What other pic? I know one of the ones you posted was a screenshot from a video clip but it showed all the video options in it so I figured you wouldn't want that one.

This goes for eveyone who posts more than one pic in the submission threads... Please specify the pic you want posted. We're pretty talented mods but still haven't mastered the art of mind reading. :pimp:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What other pic? I know one of the ones you posted was a screenshot from a video clip but it showed all the video options in it so I figured you wouldn't want that one.

This goes for eveyone who posts more than one pic in the submission threads... Please specify the pic you want posted. We're pretty talented mods but still haven't mastered the art of mind reading. :pimp:

lol don't think it would have mattered anyhow. just thought I deleted this one guess not. It's all good

alexlaughlin

Reaction score
Man these are great! Some are really good photography but the one I had to vote for is Evilmonkey for having the BIGGEST nutz!