May/June 2013 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest ---Airborne Club---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the Lil Sahara Big Air Photo Day Trip a few Saturdays ago. Ten hours roundtrip and 2 broken Raps later - made it home with this shot:

Screenshot2013-06-24at102447AM_14_zps74116783.png

That is an awesome jump! Did you break anything when you landed? What have you upgraded to be able to survive that? How fast were you going?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well shit thanks a lot john! im just gonna take my picture down now hahaha looks like we all know who this ones going to! :specialed:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Nothing broke this time (unlike last October's Lil Sahara jump when I came down hard on the left front and bent the spindle on that side).

My suspension mods: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/members/motumute/

Was doing over 50mph when hit that last jump. That orange flag is normally straight up haha!

We had nine Raps out there, and two got left behind for repairs. One blew a seal in his rack and another had some loose transmission wires melt onto his new headers.

The only incident I had was losing my bumper cap on the way there - doing 100 in the HOV lane to catch up to the departing convoy before I even got out of town. Spent the day looking like this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372793159.746166.jpg

Got home ok and went looking for it the next day - found it on the side of the highway
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372793365.157523.jpg

A little scraped up, but license plate was intact. Bolted it on this time with 2 bolts below the plate so it never gets away again.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372793678.223898.jpg

Funny story so a keeper for sure!