February 2013 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest ****RAPTOR SNOW ANGELS****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont have many.

My wife never lets me take the Raptor out. Shes not too keen on my "aggressive" driving style.

Notice her sticking her head out the window and laughing at me trying to dig it out of the snow bank.
I love the one with the Jeep in it and the other moving one.

Jordan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the precursor to the one with the jeep in it.

If you look really close you can see a dark spot in that snow blast. Thats my Raptor busting a 3 ft snow bank.

Heres the story.

We have an ice track plowed on the pond in front of our off road clubs clubhouse and we were having a race that included busting through the plowed berm around the track and through the fresh powder out on the rest of the pond and back into the track.

Well the white jeep was second through the berm and when he hit the berm, his T-case popped into neutral and he came to a dead stop.

So, here I was lined up third and coming full blast (40 mph or so) into the back of this jeep that was stuck in the line. The photographer was to the right so I had no choice but to blast through the berm on the left of the jeep.

This pic is the result.

The pic where I was digging myself out was the result of trying to get back onto the track. Every truck in the race tried to take a different line through the berm and we ALL got stuck, so it became a race to recover.

Needless to say Blue Thunder was the big winner but did I really need to tell you that?

Attachments

• Blasting through berm.jpg
    Blasting through berm.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 55

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish i could find the one of me drifting at the beach this winter.Oh well go M&R light bar

Attachments

• daytime 40'' 002.jpg
    daytime 40'' 002.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 974

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362012810.908248.jpg

Pit Pass at Primm makes my truck have 150 extra horse and 200 extra cool points.
jynuhy8a.jpg

Almost forgot.
My little girl bought me this today.
9asyhahe.jpg

There's another 100 horse.
TO THE WHEELS.

Thumb typed on my iPhone.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362012810.908248.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362012810.908248.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited: