July 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest **PATRIOTIC**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I don't own an American or a Canadian flag - but I've always got a few old rebel flags kicking around.
Was out for a birthday picnic with the girlfriend this afternoon and thought this might be a good red-white-n-blue entry for the month...

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNzI4LTAxODczLmpwZw.jpg

lucky bastard, window should be cleaner is all

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If that one counts as patriotic...it's gonna be a tough one to beat!

Nice pic JP7!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
If that one counts as patriotic...it's gonna be a tough one to beat!

Nice pic JP7!

Thanks bro. Kinda hard to be patriotic from Canada - but I was just going for the red-white-n-blue theme.
And it's been my flag for over 25 years as the rebel aspect is my interpretation of "Fight the system" and I've become quite good at it.

I was trepidatious at posting it, as I didn't want to offend some. But I don't believe in racism or have any ties to the confederation or colonies. Aside from this flag's roots being born before the USA, it's a childhood love painted on the General Lee and sometimes the kid in me just comes out :Good or Bad::Good or Bad:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am semi prodigious I prefer Ford trucks Chevy cars but will entertain some of the others, but not some also. so I admit I am somewhat prodigious.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are in Hawaii for vacation and since I will be away from my truck for three weeks (and I've only had it 3 weeks!!) I will be using FRF to keep my separation anxiety under control.

So this one doesnt have a Raptor in it but I am sitting on the balcony catching up on FRF and a breeze caught the flag with the sunset behind it so I snapped a pic.

2012-07-28235956.jpg

TT

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My official entry taken in front of the National Museum of the Pacific War in Fredricksburg, Texas.

Attachments

• RaptorFRF.jpg
    RaptorFRF.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 621