I don't like the exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Prius isn't really comparable to a raptor.

The eco boost isn't a V8, it shouldn't try so hard to sound like one.
Buys a 6 cylinder, mad cause it sounds like a 6 cylinder.

I don't think it's trying to sound like a V8 at all.

You can have some mufflers added or maybe some muffled exhaust tips would help. I added a couple mufflers to my Gen 2 cause it sounded like ass. I like the Gen 3 stock though.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What he said.
I’ve come to embrace Fart Can City
You can’t stay stuck in the past.
Men are Women now, haven’t you heard.
My neighbor drove by this morning while I was out walking and I actually paid attention to the sound of his exhaust. And I've heard both the R and the TRX. After careful consideration, I've decided that the noises coming out of the back end are 57th on my priority list. But it's close, and might even edge out the glove box hinges for 56th. :)

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My neighbor drove by this morning while I was out walking and I actually paid attention to the sound of his exhaust. And I've heard both the R and the TRX. After careful consideration, I've decided that the noises coming out of the back end are 57th on my priority list. But it's close, and might even edge out the glove box hinges for 56th. :)
What does your neighbor have?