Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed 4 of mine... on the brake raffle.

The only donation left unaccounted for in the drawing is one that was made anonymously. Unfortunately, you must provide a real name or forum username to be included in the raffle drawings. Otherwise, I have no way to include you. I cannot provide an entry for anonymous.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

That being said, if that was your anonymous donation for $20, I will include your entries on the current raffle item.

D

Deleted member 12951

How about a BRAND NEW product offering? With a retail value of $75 and a release date being at the end of this month, Craven Speed is offering one of their NEW Ford Raptor Transmission Dip Sticks! That's right folks, there's a new dipstick in town and you heard it here FIRST!

Do you have more info on this? Our transmissions are sealed with no dipstick in the engine bay. Its difficult to get to and have to go underneath to get to the top of the transmission. I am not sure I would enter into this drawing unless I could see more information and an installation sheet. If this is a replacement OIL dip stick, then it makes a little more sense. On Craven's website all I see is an oil dip stick for the Mini Cooper.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have more info on this? Our transmissions are sealed with no dipstick in the engine bay. Its difficult to get to and have to go underneath to get to the top of the transmission. I am not sure I would enter into this drawing unless I could see more information and an installation sheet. If this is a replacement OIL dip stick, then it makes a little more sense. On Craven's website all I see is an oil dip stick for the Mini Cooper.
Maybe @Kellen@Craven can she'd some light on this new product.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win front R1 Concepts Rotors and Pads
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=935764
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the brake set win @2014RubyRed . Definitely make sure you buy the back set. I have the R1 setup that I bought from Chris and it's a huge upgrade over stock. If you post a pic of them installed make sure your wheels are clean though just in case he uses it for advertising because mine were filthy in the pic he uses of mine and that's all I notice every time he post it on Facebook lol.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I will have to find out more myself. They offered so I posted. I do know that it is suppose to be a dip stick that runs up into the engine bay from the top of the tranny pan where the fill plug is. Basically as a replacement for the fill plug.

Jim Cole - had put a note in the donation with FRF username.

Something must have gone wrong with your donation, although I do see where you said you were in on the post in this thread the other day, I could find no corresponding donation in your name.

Congrats on the brake set win @2014RubyRed . Definitely make sure you buy the back set. I have the R1 setup that I bought from Chris and it's a huge upgrade over stock. If you post a pic of them installed make sure your wheels are clean though just in case he uses it for advertising because mine were filthy in the pic he uses of mine and that's all I notice every time he post it on Facebook lol.

Hahahaha, I love that pic because it is a Raptor, it's suppose to be dirty.....

poltrup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only donation left unaccounted for in the drawing is one that was made anonymously. Unfortunately, you must provide a real name or forum username to be included in the raffle drawings. Otherwise, I have no way to include you. I cannot provide an entry for anonymous.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

That being said, if that was your anonymous donation for $20, I will include your entries on the current raffle item.

Live and learn... I don't usually make donations "publicly", thought name/note in donation would be visible to coordinator. No worries - don't need a dipstick for a sealed transmission :-D

Money to a good cause though - keep it going Chris!

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I have not been paying attention and missed this one from the start. I wil be in shortly once I get the donation funding thing figured out.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will have to find out more myself. They offered so I posted. I do know that it is suppose to be a dip stick that runs up into the engine bay from the top of the tranny pan where the fill plug is. Basically as a replacement for the fill plug.

Something must have gone wrong with your donation, although I do see where you said you were in on the post in this thread the other day, I could find no corresponding donation in your name.

Hahahaha, I love that pic because it is a Raptor, it's suppose to be dirty.....

Lol I know it's supposed to be dirty but I just figured a clean wheel would help jump start my trucks modeling career in the right direction :ROFLJest: Next up is runway work lol.