Headlight re-aiming; have you needed to do this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
or I can just give it a few twists of the screwdriver while holding one leg in the air using my foot to block out most of the other headlight while watching the beam travel upwards 'enough' to make me happy. That's usually how it goes.

Nah, the book says 25 feet I think and then you gotta measure a certain height up the wall and something else. I read it just tonight and forgot already. The old runway has reflective strips and stuff, things all over.

I prefer how it actually is going to look/illumincate from inside the truck with my eyes over how it is on paper and numbers.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, stupid South Bay Ford mechanic told me he could not adjust them. I swear, sometimes *some* of these guys don't know shit.

Thats my rant. Anyways, Thanks for the tip, I will check the manual and grab a screwdriver!

People get pissed in front of me with top perch. I have seen 10+ people flip their mirrors to night mode, then they **** of the way :)

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HIDs and Mid Perch here with no headlight adjustment.

Granted, I'm not saying people like driving in front of me either...

IPvFletch

Reaction score
Mid perch and I left mine as-is. But I did notice my driver's side bulb looked too low. I raised up a bit. Power screwdriver FTW. Makes it a lot quicker. I might lower them down a hare, but I haven't got flashed yet and I like them as high up as they can be..