Great deals coming down the pike after the Apocalypse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you are mixing up factory MSRP and dealer invoice. The invoice prices I posted should be accurate. They were 5 months ago. Those numbers were from 2 different dealers and they were the same from both dealers.

Crazy?
Old?

Crazy?
Old?

Your gonna be old 911Crazy unless you buy within the next couple of years.

:chewie:

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you are mixing up factory MSRP and dealer invoice. The invoice prices I posted should be accurate. They were 5 months ago. Those numbers were from 2 different dealers and they were the same from both dealers.

I didn't realize your base price was invoice. Me for the reading, good, not so.

Aviator150

Reaction score
The best deals have passed. Prices are going back up. Get in now or pay even more later.

xcartelx

Reaction score
FWIW, also seeing prices going back up. Back in November I was able to buy a '20 at a great deal. A few buddies have asked about getting something similar to no avail.

xcartelx

Reaction score
I'm also speaking from the perspective of a Californian. Our local dealer still won't take anything less than $10k over sticker.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also speaking from the perspective of a Californian. Our local dealer still won't take anything less than $10k over sticker.
So crazy how pur market is so much different than the reat if the US . All of my local dealers here in norcal are listed at 10-15k over sticker.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

But you don't have to buy in California. Don't know why anyone would.