Great deals coming down the pike after the Apocalypse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sticker was $74185 (802a w/moonroof & beadlocks) and I got it for $69834. Not saying this is the craziest deal out there but definitely a good point to shift from. Dunno how likely a dealer would be willing to cut you a deal like this seeing as it's an order truck and not one off the lot but good luck. @911 Crazy What happened to the Leadfoot one on the lot that you saw?

It was great, but no Recaro's. If I'm spending $75-80k, I'm getting exactly what I want.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my build comes out to $73,535. What would a good price be?

The base invoice price of a 2020 Screw is $52,538. Add all up your options and multiply by .91, add them together and you will be within a few dollars of dealer invoice. If the dealer sells at invoice they are still making money. They have what's called a holdback, which is money that Ford pays to the dealer quarterly based on the invoice price of sold vehicles, I think it's now 3%.

On top of invoice all the dealers will charge a $1,595 destination and delivery charge. Check your sales paperwork closely for ******** fees and make them remove them. Crap like $800 "Doc fee", which is another name for an extra gift for the dealer.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The base invoice price of a 2020 Screw is $52,538. Add all up your options and multiply by .91, add them together and you will be within a few dollars of dealer invoice. If the dealer sells at invoice they are still making money. They have what's called a holdback, which is money that Ford pays to the dealer quarterly based on the invoice price of sold vehicles, I think it's now 3%.

On top of invoice all the dealers will charge a $1,595 destination and delivery charge. Check your sales paperwork closely for ******** fees and make them remove them. Crap like $800 "Doc fee", which is another name for an extra gift for the dealer.

Where are you getting those numbers? Here is my build quote. Has the base price gone up $4k?

https://shop.ford.com/build/f150/?s...RPT.CCAB.64B.63T.90H.43V.41H.RETAIL.60R.SS5.]

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I think you are mixing up factory MSRP and dealer invoice. The invoice prices I posted should be accurate. They were 5 months ago. Those numbers were from 2 different dealers and they were the same from both dealers.