Gen 1 used prices going back up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's certainly up there. Like I've said a few times. It's just better than the sum of its parts. Awesome truck at a reasonable price. Not the 70-80k people are paying now. Mine was 46K loaded!

Another vehicle I would say is similar is the old Broncos. My one family '68 was and is the original beast! Anyone who has driven those early Broncos knows what I'm talking about. Limited slip rear and front, strong solid axles, good v8 motor and amazing reliability. The best stock 4x4 ever built in my mind! Our SVT Raptor is the best stock high speed off-road best ever built!

Yep, when I was in high school many eons ago. My uncle had an early Gen 1 bronco not sure it had the v8 and if it did maybe a 289? My grandfather had a mid 60s straight 6 F100 ranger with 3 on the tree. Ford has always been in my blood. I asked my uncle a while back if he knew what happened to that old Bronco but he said he wish he knew. Probably gave it to one of his hunting buddies on a bet or something. I remember riding in it with water up over the hood and it bogged down in 4-5 feet of mud and water. He had a winch on the front which help pull it out but the application of riding in it was more Jeep like. It was a bumpy ride but surely a very cool truck none the less. I wish I knew where the Ford F100, my uncles old Bronco and my dads 1971 340 Dodge Challenger is or are. I would love to have any one of them back.

Lets get this back on topic and stop talking about super car priced Raptors and if or how you could get your money back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc