Gen 1 Value - Thinking of Buying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That bumper gotta go

30K-35K range I would say, depending on service records and whats worn out now. Although there is something to be said about a one owner truck.

Theres a nice ruby red in the classified section too

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That bumper gotta go

30K-35K range I would say, depending on service records and whats worn out now. Although there is something to be said about a one owner truck.

Theres a nice ruby red in the classified section too
Hell yeah.....that bumpers got to go......so glad guy I bought from kept it totally stock,except for the SHELBY upgrade...

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I think 22 is about right. I would think any more than that. Values are dropping like crazy. The same truck but gen 2 would be in the 30k range.

pigpen5479

Reaction score
Its hard to know the right price. The mileage on this one is a factor. What kind of service records can the owner provide? Any rust issues? 30k or so is probably a fair price. I did see a truck just like this one (no mods) with 15k miles go for 52k. I hope this helps.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of variables depending on maintenance, such as shock rebuild, plug and wire replacement, etc., and wear & tear such as driver seat condition, etc. in determining it's worth.