Want to buy Gen 1 SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLG

Reaction score
Hi all. After much thought I have made the decision to find a nice Gen 1 SCAB. No accidents, rust free, records, low miles. Prefer 2014 but may consider earlier. I know folks on this site really know their stuff. Will pay a reasonable price and more depending on the vehicle. I keep my equipment in great shape and am pretty particular about what I buy. That being said I will pay a "premium" for the right raptor. Mainly stock to slight modifications. Let me know what you have. Thanks so much to everyone.

Last edited:

LambSVT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Define “premium “ lol cause a lot of us have “premium “ builds here , are you interested in a built truck? or more so stock ? I have been in the air about selling my suspension built scab .

OP
OP
B

BLG

Reaction score
I should have been more clear. Looking for mostly stock with slight modifications. Improved air intake, exhaust mods ok. Not looking for additional lifts. Just edited my original post.

LambSVT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right on mine is full mid travel from svc that’s why I was asking . Headers and adv wide body .