GEN 1 Looking to buy gen 1 2011-2014 OEM grille with front camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I’m brand new here and a new raptor owner for just over a month now. I am looking at buying a new or used good condition OEM grille with front camera for my gen 1. The part number is CL3Z-8200-EA for reference. I was directed here by the Gen 1 Raptor Owners Facebook page in high hopes someone may be able to help me out before I end up buying one brand new.

Thanks for reading!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Go post up in the new member section with some pics fpr an official welcome!

Unfortunately, with the onslaught of fraptors, Those Gen Juan Grilles are pretty sought after and pricey, thus hard to come by. They do show up on occasion

Is yours busted, or you just want the camera?

OP
OP
taylor13blueflame
Reaction score
Welcome! Go post up in the new member section with some pics fpr an official welcome!

Unfortunately, with the onslaught of fraptors, Those Gen Juan Grilles are pretty sought after and pricey, thus hard to come by. They do show up on occasion

Is yours busted, or you just want the camera?
Thanks! I definitely will. You aren’t joking, I was pretty surprised to find out the total. What’s so bad is mine is actually completely fine but I was painted it black with Rustoleum trim and bumper paint and one spot started to run. I’ve been trying to fix it for days now but honestly I’ve just been chasing my tail on it and it has just gotten progressively worse. Bad enough to the point to where I’m here posting this and contemplating ordering a new one lol. I did paint my hood vents, fender inserts, lower grille, and plastic bumper pieces and they turned out flawless. Looks like I’m just going to have to try again with the grille and be more careful!