Found a Rigid E series 20" for 500 shipped, please help me see if this is a scam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys, here's the deal. I found this guy on Ebay M4Performance. He has a website M4 Performance | Car & Truck Parts & Accessories, Full Service Detail Shop . Anyways, he was selling the Rigid E series 20" light on Ebay for 560 BIN. I messaged him and offered him 520$ and he said he would beat anyone on ebay so he said he would sell it for 519.00 and he would make $2.50. We messaged back and forth and eventually he told me to email his hotmail address. It's something @m4performance.com. He said the only way to sell it to me at the price of 500 and I assume shipping would be to drop ship it from his vendor. He said his vendor is getting 10 in this week and he would send me an invoice through paypal and I would pay through there.

Does this sound legit or like I could get scammed?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

The only reason I could see him wanting to do it that way would be to skip Ebay for the fees. I'm just not sure.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
never deal outside of ebay. pay the 4 bucks in fees and know you're protected. or, support one of our great vendors here on FRF

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never deal outside of ebay. pay the 4 bucks in fees and know you're protected. or, support one of our great vendors here on FRF

Well saving 175$ is pretty enticing. I think I'm just going to email him and tell him what I think/how I feel.

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boom, he just accepted a best offer for 520$ shipped for the 20" E-Series!