My canceled order arrived at my dealer. Available for MSRP. 2023 AMB 37PP - all options (Recaro, 2kW, moonroff/tailgate, etc)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Long ago I ordered a 2023 Azure Gray Raptor. Since that time, I found the Raptor I own now and have no intentions of letting go.

That said, my Raptor that I ordered has landed at the dealer with a few changes. My guy said he can get MSRP for anyone who is interested. He also said he has a laundry list of people to go through. I'm posting here 5 min after he called me and I told him I'm gonna work on it. Would love it to go to someone here than whereever.

1697138733076.png

1697138701167.png

This thing literally just landed on his lot in Mississippi. Please please PM me if you're interested. Just trying to get someone here a deal on what was to be my truck (although they changed the color and put graphics back on the bed). Note that the graphics aren't listed on the window sticker for some reason, so no idea if it has the hood graphics or if a package changed and if you get one, you get all. I dunno. Making this post in haste for you all.

Didn't read the rules, sorry if this isn't allowed. I feel that it is, but my bad if not. I've been around a long time, oops.

Attachments

• windowsticker.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 43

RaptorRoy

Reaction score
Long ago I ordered a 2023 Azure Gray Raptor. Since that time, I found the Raptor I own now and have no intentions of letting go.

That said, my Raptor that I ordered has landed at the dealer with a few changes. My guy said he can get MSRP for anyone who is interested. He also said he has a laundry list of people to go through. I'm posting here 5 min after he called me and I told him I'm gonna work on it. Would love it to go to someone here than whereever.

View attachment 427398

View attachment 427397

This thing literally just landed on his lot in Mississippi. Please please PM me if you're interested. Just trying to get someone here a deal on what was to be my truck (although they changed the color and put graphics back on the bed). Note that the graphics aren't listed on the window sticker for some reason, so no idea if it has the hood graphics or if a package changed and if you get one, you get all. I dunno. Making this post in haste for you all.

Didn't read the rules, sorry if this isn't allowed. I feel that it is, but my bad if not. I've been around a long time, oops.
Can I call your guy?

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks to have the Heated wheel !

And the 37 package includes the graphics. It’s only listed if they are deleted.