Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
APIM Module HELP!

NEED HELP - I do not have the APIM module listed in forscan when using my ODB tool.

All other modules appear to be there and I've successfully made changes to BCM (auto start/stop disable, DRL, double honk) and IPC (seat belt minder/engine temp above gauges).

Does anyone know if there may be another name or why it wouldn't show up?

Thank you in advance and for ALL of the awesome comments/feedback in the thread.

Last edited:

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEED HELP - I do not have the APIM module listed in forscan when using my ODB tool.

All other modules appear to be there and I've successfully made changes to BCM (auto start/stop disable, DRL, double honk) and IPC (seat belt minder/engine temp above gauges).

Does anyone know if there may be another name or why it wouldn't show up?

Thank you in advance and for ALL of the awesome comments/feedback in the thread.

Do you have Sync 3? If you have the basic Sync or the smaller screen you won't have an APIM, you'll have FCDIM instead.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I I may have missed it anybody have the changes to make the side mirror spots be able to be used at any speed along with them and the down side spots turning on when unlock the truck ?

Reaction score
Do you have Sync 3? If you have the basic Sync or the smaller screen you won't have an APIM, you'll have FCDIM instead.
Livinitup - thanks for the reply - yes, I have Sync 3 (2017 Raptor with all options) and still don't see the APIM module in FORSCAN.

I appreciate your feedback.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Livinitup - thanks for the reply - yes, I have Sync 3 (2017 Raptor with all options) and still don't see the APIM module in FORSCAN.

I appreciate your feedback.

What adapter are you using and are you using the newest version of FORScan listed on their website (2.3.12)? If you're able to see the BdyCM module then you definitely should be able to see APIM also. Maybe try reconnecting in FORScan and click no when it brings up your VIN's profile and make it re-discover all modules and see if it then shows.

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I read a while back that this isnt possible.

correct, there's a module under the driver dash that can be rewired to constant power very very easily. Took me 5 minutes and 1" of wire. google it, there's an entire howto on the f150 forums.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of the coolest things with this is disabling DRL's on Canadian trucks. We don't get to run around with just the orange markers like the US ones.

I ordered an OBDLink MX, if anyone in Northern AB wants me to disable their DRL's etc I could probably help you out! You can even add an option to enable it in the settings to add and remove the DRL's whenever you want.

is this the one?

Kib1kBj.jpg