[GUIDE] Adding MyMode "R" button on your 2021 Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first got my '23 I loved the R mode. Sweet party trick. But in reality, since it won't save the ECU/transmission adaptations like Sport mode it's really just not as good.

BILLYOSHUN408

Reaction score
But if anybody knows how to install my22 raptor firmware in to a my21 with FORScan in the recommended modules, please enlighten me. The FDRS will see a mix match vin and block me out. I miss the IDS was able to trick it. I feel no one has done this because no one can answer how to update the firmware in my21 with my22 firmware. I got the FORScan and VCMIII. I am willing to brick modules hahahaaha. I here people can update firmware and yes I can see how it is done on the 2.4.x and it just updates as per vin so I am still getting my21 firmware. Who can answer trillion dollar question???? someone? anybody?

JamesTabletop

Reaction score
When I first got my '23 I loved the R mode. Sweet party trick. But in reality, since it won't save the ECU/transmission adaptations like Sport mode it's really just not as good.
my seems to save this? unless it just visually looks that way with the dials?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter