Ford extended warranty PREMIUMCARE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmarkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2019, all of a sudden the windshield washer started dumping all the water under the truck when I turned it on. I took it to the dealer thinking whatever the problem was it would be covered by the ext warranty. They did not describe the actual problem to me. They told me to fix it they had to order a couple of parts. Then they told me that non of the windshield washer system was covered by the ext warranty and it would cost $600 to fix it. The only thing I see in the ext warrant even close is "hoses" that are not covered. Nothing in the document says anything about windshield washer parts. I know hoses are involved in the system but what are the parts they have to order? Certainly not hoses? I feel like I am getting "screwed"? Any thoughts?

Reptar18

Reaction score
Funny I had an issue with my door chrck and same response.. wasn’t covered so I just replaced it myself. I still need to look into it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter