Finally got the truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lupa

Reaction score
I was starting to think I would never get this truck. Ordered it on February 11th, but assembly line shut down 2 days before it was scheduled to go into production. Obviously that isn't anyone's fault (besides China) and in the whole scheme of things a slight inconvenience. However, it was well worth the wait. This truck is as advertised. Ford really outdid themselves! My wife was so surprised when arrived home from work to find it parked in the driveway. I believe she was more fired up about it than I was. She could not believe I was able to keep it a secret for months. So glad l ordered it in black, just beastly looking!20200701_060512.jpg

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Welcome to the black raptor club....still my favorite color even if it is the hardest to keep clean!

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Any mods planned right off the bat or you gonna enjoy it for awhile first?

OP
OP
Lupa

Lupa

Reaction score
Mods absolutely, already had this stuff waiting. Plus marathon seat covers on the way. Will be ordering the diamond back bed cover once I return from the 4th of July weekend. Sending it to the tiny shop next week for ceramic tint all the way around. 20200701_115235.jpg