Finally joined the Gen 3 club!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
Well the time finally came to upgrade from a Gen 2 and I have to say this truck is simply amazing! In it for a little under two months now and the way this thing feels/drives is entirely different than the Gen 2. First color choice was Azure and I’m so happy I found one! Can’t believe they only made it for the 23’ year..

Just swapped wheels/rubber this past weekend and she is truly menacing now. Absolutely love the look of being on a true 37’ MT tire. That said however my stock 37pp tires/wheels for sale with only 500 miles on them. (Full set of 4) also can let the fifth spare go as well if it’s for a Braptor/Bronco included in the price. I was hoping to get $3500 but open to reasonable offers. Local pick up to Massapequa (Nassau County LI) Serious inquires text me at 631-487-6956 as I don’t check this too often. Thanks!
IMG_6631.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6630.jpeg
    IMG_6630.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9504.jpeg
    IMG_9504.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9505.jpeg
    IMG_9505.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 13

Rustyseatbelt

Reaction score
Congrats! I was the same, looked for a long time to find the Azure I wanted after realizing I wasn't going to be able to order Azure in 24.
Beautiful truck!