Finally joined the Gen 3 club!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@BlueTheRaptor
There is a garage sale section 100 post min to sell here. This is for the guys that use the forum. and not the ones that just stop by to unload there junk. You can bypass the 100 post by being a supporting member. (pay to sell your junk) I don't make the rules but these are the rules.
I look at it this way contribute to the site in the way of post and visits....OR Pay to contribute. Your choice. You should be willing to do one if you want to sell your Junk.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlueTheRaptor

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
@BlueTheRaptor
There is a garage sale section 100 post min to sell here. This is for the guys that use the forum. and not just stop by to unload there junk. You can bypass the 100 post by being a supporting member. (pay to sell your junk) I don't make the rules but these are the rules.
Well thank you for the clarification. I appreciate it. Not on here often as I mentioned but will move this there.

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The scams on forums have really gotten worse in the past 2 years or so, as a forum owner, I agree with the minimum posting rule, it helps keep people from being ripped off and ensures participation.