FEB.2012 FRF Raptor of The Month Contest ))) MOVIE STAR (((

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
This is a great idea. The plan was to have the video contest submission period be 3 months, but we decided that it might be ok for 4 weeks. But it's just a lot of work for that short time frame so next time it will be longer.
Best thing to do is to start collecting footage and BE READY FOR THE NEXT ONE cause it's coming.lol

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! I have been busy and cant get out offroad until this weekend! Maybe you guys can extend this contest like some previous picture contests and me and my friends in their fords can rip up our trails!!!

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! I have been busy and cant get out offroad until this weekend! Maybe you guys can extend this contest like some previous picture contests and me and my friends in their fords can rip up our trails!!!

This contest has been going on for a month, it's now 7:00 in the morning on 1 March in Dubai, which means it's 7:00 PM, on 29 February in California.

According to the rules, all you guys out on the West Coast only have about 5 hours left to get your videos submitted. Others in the states have slightly less time before the February contest ends.

I vote that we stick to the rules and get this one in the bag so we can see what the theme is for the March ROTM Contest.

Hookup and everyone else who reads this part of the forum,

Go ahead and get out there with your Ford Friends. Rip it the hell up every chance you get and TEST YOUR LIMITS! :waytogo:

Just remember to bring your video cameras so you have stored footage for the next video contest!

RAPTILE

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
This contest has been going on for a month, it's now 7:00 in the morning on 1 March in Dubai, which means it's 7:00 PM, on 29 February in California.

According to the rules, all you guys out on the West Coast only have about 5 hours left to get your videos submitted. Others in the states have slightly less time before the February contest ends.

I vote that we stick to the rules and get this one in the bag so we can see what the theme is for the March ROTM Contest.

Hookup and everyone else who reads this part of the forum,

Go ahead and get out there with your Ford Friends. Rip it the hell up every chance you get and TEST YOUR LIMITS! :waytogo:

Just remember to bring your video cameras so you have stored footage for the next video contest!

RAPTILE

Exactly! There will be another video contest so start putting together all your videos for it..
LETS GO GUYS NOT MUCH TIME LET.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea it would be nice to have a little more time haha I recorded all my footage in one day and put it together the following day cause I didn't wanna wait till the last minute but I think for a one day trip my video footage didn't turn out bad but that was the only weekend i could get out and do it cause I'm trying to get everything ready for the Texas run a you bet your ass I'll have all my gopros and cameras out there :peace:

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it would be nice to have a little more time haha I recorded all my footage in one day and put it together the following day cause I didn't wanna wait till the last minute but I think for a one day trip my video footage didn't turn out bad but that was the only weekend i could get out and do it cause I'm trying to get everything ready for the Texas run a you bet your ass I'll have all my gopros and cameras out there :peace:

:peace: Way to go Pat,

That means I'll get to see what the Texas run is all about. Can't very well hop on a plane with my truck to go to that event, but will surely appreciate seeing it through your camera's eyes!

Anxious to find out what March's theme is gonna be...........

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now im scrappin up a video i found from when I first had the truck. Not a metal winner but it shows the area I was in and how I did when I first started. Now I go back with my friends and hit air and scare the shit outta them :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.