FEB.2012 FRF Raptor of The Month Contest ))) MOVIE STAR (((

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool.
OK guys, 2 days left
Get those video's in.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Hey Raptizzle, bring it! lol

:emotions133:

A vid will be released but just couldn't make it happen this month. :shocked:

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Awww you guys. Well I think we need ANOTHER video contest especially after the BIG meet.
So all you guys going to the Texas Raptor Run MAKE SURE YOU TAKE LOTS OF VIDEO.
Your going to need it.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The camera mounted in SPRSNK truck when he is giving full throttle rides around track. Should provide some good laughs... Lol

-Greg

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:emotions133:

A vid will be released but just couldn't make it happen this month. :shocked:

Me too... :baby:

yep I got nothing.......smiley-white-flag.gif

Awww you guys. Well I think we need ANOTHER video contest especially after the BIG meet.
So all you guys going to the Texas Raptor Run MAKE SURE YOU TAKE LOTS OF VIDEO.
Your going to need it.

Sorry you guys could'nt get yours in this month. I was really looking forward to seeing them!

I agree with IRONMAN, should be another video contest. Give it a couple or a few months, or make it an annual video contest with a grand prize, second place, third runner up, and let people send in their videos throuhgout the year (but they can only submit one video entry for the annual contest).

Whaddya think?

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I like that idea Raptile - it takes a lot of time to put together the footage required to make an inspiring vid. Ford should buy yours and use it for advertising!

I had no time this month and likely won't next month either - but I'm getting bits and pieces to put together for the next contest.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'd love to play, but I just got home and haven't had a chance to strap the new GoPro to the truck and go wild just yet. I'll hopefully have something for next time though.

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to play, but I just got home and haven't had a chance to strap the new GoPro to the truck and go wild just yet. I'll hopefully have something for next time though.

Welcome back brother. Thanks for your service. Now take some leave and get out there and enjoy your Raptor!

Status
Not open for further replies.