Factory keypad codes site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Highwayman

Reaction score
You guys are awesome! Sorry if I accidently missed your posts. I would pop in here to the thread straight through notifications and didn't see some very important ones!

You guys have been great. New to the group, but always a Raptor fan since Gen 1. Silmiliar to the Jeep forums (sold my solidly built JK ) and a bunch of super helpful wrenches here too.

I appreciate all your input, I always love staying away from the dealer and hate anyone other then myself wrenching on my stuff.

I did do a search, but I came up with programing with a factory code.

Last edited:

benwest0913

Reaction score
If someone doesn't want to watch the video (can be annoying while actually attempting to do it):

From the Workshop Manual

Factory Keycode Retrieval

The factory keycode for the keyless entry keypad can be retrieved from a label on the BCM, a wallet card in the
Owner's Literature, using a diagnostic scan tool, or by using 2 programmed keys.

To retrieve the factory keycode using 2 programmed keys, carry out the following steps within 10 seconds:

• Place the first programmed key into the ignition lock cylinder or backup starting location and turn the ignition on.
  • Turn the ignition off and remove the first programmed key.
  • Place the second programmed key into the ignition lock cylinder or backup location and turn the ignition on.
NOTE: Any warning messages that may be present are displayed in the message center prior to the keycode being displayed.

The factory keycode displays momentarily in the message center.

The factory code is displayed on a label attached to the backside of the BCM.

Also note that the "backup starting location" is under the rubber mat in the front cupholder.