Factory keypad codes site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highwayman

Reaction score
Hoping maybe you guys have an idea.... Just bought a G3... Unfortunately the dealer has been a joke after purchase (shocking). 1st they left me stranded with a truck in the driveway the next morning with a POS aftermarket alarm that would not left me shift from park (though the guy said it was disabled when I left) and subsequently left my wife's vehicle blocked in the garage (both missed work) and I was forced to pull it apart to rip the crap alarm out as they were zero help or around.

The current issue I would like to.program the door keypad.... There was no ID card anywhere in the truck with the factory initial code. Ive called them and theyve been no help getting the factory code for me for a few days now and dont expect anything to change. Is there a site I can go with my VIN and get the initial factory code so I can get it dialed?

Thanks