Factory keypad codes site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Highwayman

Reaction score
Did you open the sealed bag?
Yes it was a generic kit that comes with all Raptors.... I checked everything in the kit and there was nothing. There should be a specific vin specific card with the truck and I was told its usually placed on the sun visor. I'll most likely have to get ahold of someone with Ford customer service and run it through them, since the dealer has been zero help.

I was hoping Ford had a site where you could enter a VIN and get specific info.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When my son and I were trying to program a third FOB, I remember seeing this code. We were all over the place trying to program it. We finally got it.

CVP33

Reaction score
Foot well trick worked for me. A little hard to see, but took a cell phone pic and zoomed in. Did the next owner a favor and wrote it in the owner’s manual.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did. Ive looked everywhere. The owners manual stuff I got was in a sealed bag. I was told its supposed to be on a card.
I didn't get a card when I bought my factory ordered '20. The jerk dealer sales manager
kept telling me, "It's in your packet!". They pulled the number from the truck for me in the service department.

OP
OP
H

Highwayman

Reaction score
When my son and I were trying to program a third FOB, I remember seeing this code. We were all over the place trying to program it. We finally got it.
I did program my fob on setting, but I didn't see the factory code anywhere in settings or any other location in the menus... I was hoping it was in there somewhere in the menus, but couldn't find it.

OP
OP
H

Highwayman

Reaction score
I didn't get a card when I bought my factory ordered '20. The jerk dealer sales manager
kept telling me, "It's in your packet!". They pulled the number from the truck for me in the service department.
Yeah, that was the 1st place I called.... He said he couldn't help at this point over the phone and I get they can't just give out on the phone and gave them a pass.... He transferred me to the salesman next and told him the issue and he initially said the same... Its gotta be there, its in the glove box, blah, blah... After the 3rd time I told him "ITS NOT IN HERE" he said he would get ahold of service and call me right back with it.

I knew I should have had him set it up right there, but I wanted to hit the road before traffic got worse on my 2 hour drive back home.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, that was the 1st place I called.... He said he couldn't help at this point over the phone and I get they can't just give out on the phone and gave them a pass.... He transferred me to the salesman next and told him the issue and he initially said the same... Its gotta be there, its in the glove box, blah, blah... After the 3rd time I told him "ITS NOT IN HERE" he said he would get ahold of service and call me right back with it.

I knew I should have had him set it up right there, but I wanted to hit the road before traffic got worse on my 2 hour drive back home.
They can't do anything over the phone, think about it. That would pretty much defeat any security protocols. Any ford dealer and many aftermarket shops can pull the code from the BCM. I have 6 scan tools in my shop and 4 of them can do it. (one is Ford IDS other 3 are autel and snap-on)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter