Factory keypad codes site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Highwayman

Reaction score
They can't do anything over the phone, think about it. That would pretty much defeat any security protocols. Any ford dealer and many aftermarket shops can pull the code from the BCM. I have 6 scan tools in my shop and 4 of them can do it. (one is Ford IDS other 3 are autel and snap-on)
Yes, I know that and why I gave the service guy a pass. Thats why he transfered me to the original salesman to verify me so service could contact Ford and get it. Thanks, I'll see if I can get a local guy to pull it.

OP
OP
H

Highwayman

Reaction score
The BCM is the fuse panel in the right front foot well. There is a sticker on it with the code. Do not remove the BCM, they are pretty fragile and I have seen a few circuit boards crack trying to remove them (they can be stubborn and do do well with twisting/bending)
I know the area well... Ive been down there squeezed in and repairing the factory wiring harness they molested with their dxxx aftermarket alarm install... The tech that they hacked into the factory harness should be slapped putting that crap on.... Still ****** me off.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, that was the 1st place I called.... He said he couldn't help at this point over the phone and I get they can't just give out on the phone and gave them a pass.... He transferred me to the salesman next and told him the issue and he initially said the same... Its gotta be there, its in the glove box, blah, blah... After the 3rd time I told him "ITS NOT IN HERE" he said he would get ahold of service and call me right back with it.

I knew I should have had him set it up right there, but I wanted to hit the road before traffic got worse on my 2 hour drive back home.
:Big Laugh: Pretty much exactly what I did. I was really getting pissed off to be told "It's in there!", when in fact nobody had ever looked, or seen it themselves. The sales dept at my dealer gets a 1/10, the service guys get a solid 10. It's weird how differently they do business with people.

OP
OP
H

Highwayman

Reaction score
The BCM is the fuse panel in the right front foot well. There is a sticker on it with the code. Do not remove the BCM, they are pretty fragile and I have seen a few circuit boards crack trying to remove them (they can be stubborn and do do well with twisting/bending)
Thanks, I checked.... From ebay pics, it looks like that sticker is on the backside. Im not gonna screw with pulling the BCM out for it. I'll have someone plug in and pull it.

Thanks.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did you watch the video?

no need to remove anything except the trim panel. the sticker has the code on it..go to 1:10 in the video i posted on the first page and save yourself $150

CVP33

Reaction score
Exactly. No tools, just patient.

1) Pull the side door in the foot well
2) Lft up the sill plate
3) Pull back the rubber weather stripping
4) Then pull the foot well panel - be easy here, don’t break any tabs
5) Take a picture of the back of the module and then zoom in.
6) Reverse steps to put it back together

*Pic I red-marked where the number is that you’re looking for

Attachments

• IMG_9630.jpeg
    IMG_9630.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 9