Expedition Lost Coast - Sept 19-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pre Run post is up for those who want to see what to expect.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/lost-coast-pre-run-43743/

LostCoast-Pre%284%29.jpg

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thread bump to remind people about the outing. I have also had a few common questions across the threads so here is the Q&A.

Q: Can my stock Truck make this event?

A: Yes, no custom or heavy built vehicle is needed for this event. Just make sure to have a full size spare.

Q: Do I need 4X4 ?

A: No, as long as your vehicle has some descent ground clearance you are good to go. Pre run was done in two-wheel drive with no airing down.

Q: Do I have to take the trail the whole way?

A: No, there are 3 points if you find you or your passengers are getting tired can cut over to the freeway to get to Eureka. Just know the last part of the day is the most scenic.

Current decals that have been claimed as of this post:

00.png

05.png

013.png

51.png

168.png

181.png

317.png

525.png

0663.png

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reminder that there is still time to sign up. If you want decals mailed before the event you have till Monday the 7th to pre register.

After that date decals will be handed out at the event to make sure the mail does not lose them.

Final deadline to sign up is 9/15

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How's the fire situation? I see there is a big fire east of Cloverdale (Lower Lake) and more to the east of Eureka. Everything still going as planned?

Cal fire map and roads we are using are all open. We are right on the coast and the fires are more East.

All good and hotels locked in.

And we'll have Matt with us...haha