East Coast to West Coast time for pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping me with all the useful info to get this vehicle. Now the next part is to drive it east coast to So Cal starting Thursday. Pickup at the dealer tomorrow and they sent over the pics to really get me excited.

Advice on pickup at the dealer much appreciated. Also any advice on driving I-70 across the country I’m all ears. Can’t wait to see it all. God bless the USA! 01C49536-C7B4-4EB6-A435-8ADC1A608BCD.jpeg79D8B752-F70C-442E-9397-D9F84AF59FA2.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Def. go over the truck with a fine toothed comb. Jen Tres crew has had a bunch of trucks with the transmission line not fully secured. Ask the stealership service department to check for this explicitly. I’d ask for pictures of it, as normal PDI won’t catch this.

good luck.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping me with all the useful info to get this vehicle. Now the next part is to drive it east coast to So Cal starting Thursday. Pickup at the dealer tomorrow and they sent over the pics to really get me excited.

Advice on pickup at the dealer much appreciated. Also any advice on driving I-70 across the country I’m all ears. Can’t wait to see it all. God bless the USA! View attachment 356936View attachment 356937
taking 70 to the 15 im guessing? if you come through denver, send me a text. im just north of there. you can bring me some east coast food. food here sucks in colorado.

oh by the way, im from the REAL surf city usa. only a local of either towns would know the rivalry

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoy the drive! I’ll be making my 30+ drive back to socal as well in the next few months hopefully. Rather than get it over with as fast as possible, I been planning some stops and places to visit.