Shipping company east to west coast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my 2022 sitting near Chicago but I’m on the West coast. Shipping company said they have limited east to west routes. Had one for today arriving Sunday but the trucks prep won’t be done in time. Company said “looking for options” for last 2 days and nothing in site I assume due to tough weather across the passes.

Anyone have some good recommendations as I can’t do the cross country drive due to work commitments?

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Good luck...transports are hard this time of year with auctions going on. Plus driver shortage. Plan on at least a month...at best. Intercity or JP logistics (if you are on west coast).

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just took one look at the cost of having it shipped and decided to take sick leave for when mine comes in. Now add up how long it would take 1-2 months and I will def be driving it myself. It sucks for the West Coast people who had to order out of state to get a decent price but Im estimating about $5-600 to drive it myself. Maybe the dealer can hold it for you or even a storage unit until you can take the time from work?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just took one look at the cost of having it shipped and decided to take sick leave for when mine comes in. Now add up how long it would take 1-2 months and I will def be driving it myself. It sucks for the West Coast people who had to order out of state to get a decent price but Im estimating about $5-600 to drive it myself. Maybe the dealer can hold it for you or even a storage unit until you can take the time from work?
Take sick leave…too funny! But I get ya. 1) time off from work is always a good thing & 2) using that time to pick up a truck you’ve been waiting on seemingly forever and a day…not to mention saving thousands in shipping cost…would be well worth it, to me at least! Besides, a good road trip in this truck is good for your spirit! I also get that everyone’s situation is different and their time is best spent doing other things rather than driving cross country. If faced with the option, I’d have no qualms about making the drive…barring life doesn’t kick me in the a$$.