Shipping company east to west coast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Coast To Coast Auto Transport. Jake is the sales person. +1 (208) 900-4554. Shipped from MD to ID. They normally do coast to coast and made an arrangement for me to get it in ID. Truck arrived with zero issues.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lulz, leftys in Cali have to go car shopping in other states after they destroyed their state with tax theft, c0mmie policy and anti ICE agenda. SAD, many such cases.

Big_Clen

Reaction score
I used Coast To Coast Auto Transport. Jake is the sales person. +1 (208) 900-4554. Shipped from MD to ID. They normally do coast to coast and made an arrangement for me to get it in ID. Truck arrived with zero issues.
I’m looking to ship mine as well, from Boston to Boise.. the 2 quotes I've received so far are 2500 and 2250… is that a fair price? Considering its 2600ish miles, maybe? (Never shipped a vehicle before)

The 2500 quote was from coast to coast auto

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 2415 back in Jan 22 . my issue was that nobody was interested that I would trust and/or the prices were much higher. I also did not want to work with a broker who took my money and put it out to bid to anybody-transport service. I wanted a direct relationship with the shipper. I guess I had trust issues with this type of transaction but was happy with the result of working directly with the compaby and driver :)

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just took one look at the cost of having it shipped and decided to take sick leave for when mine comes in. Now add up how long it would take 1-2 months and I will def be driving it myself. It sucks for the West Coast people who had to order out of state to get a decent price but Im estimating about $5-600 to drive it myself. Maybe the dealer can hold it for you or even a storage unit until you can take the time from work?
That's what I did. Even shipping from Colorado to Idaho was nuts.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i used these guys to ship to las vegas from chicagoland..

reliable auto transport.
(219) 513-3281

also eagle auto transport is around chicago might be able to help.. both had good prices when i used them in 2020
(847) 983-0896

they are both brokers, so if they cant do it themselves, theyll set you up with someone that can..

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m looking to ship mine as well, from Boston to Boise.. the 2 quotes I've received so far are 2500 and 2250… is that a fair price? Considering its 2600ish miles, maybe? (Never shipped a vehicle before)

The 2500 quote was from coast to coast auto
Glad to hear another Gen3 will be in Boise! I have only seen 2 other white and an orange beside my truck.