It was a short pipe-dream…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
I hope you enjoy it! Nothing wrong with trying a new car or truck, especially if you’re like me and can’t afford a different car for each day of the week! Post some pictures when you can and give us a honest review later. Have fun and congratulations!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the r1t has some cool features like the cooktop kitchen and stuff but after seeing off roading videos and the struggles it had on top of tire fitment etc I’m just like eh. I completely agree about getting rid of the dealerships, I was looking at a dark horse recently and the dealer wanted a 30k markup
Just saw an Oxford dark horse for sticker on the No Markup FB group….

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just saw an Oxford dark horse for sticker on the No Markup FB group….
Oxford White Mustangs end up with yellowed bumpers 5 years down the road, so nobody buys them. Kidding, but not really- it looks bad once it starts.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d ask where but I don’t want you to do the work for me. I’ll see if I can get on there
I see them almost daily right now. Same with raptors. Just will probably have to deal with shipping

TomG

Reaction score
My father in law has a top of the line Rivian truck. When it bricks, and it does from time to time, it has to be flatbedded to Atlanta. Also, he decided to buy a relatively small tow behind camper. The range is so bad towing that he has had to resort to borrowing his son’s Silverado when they want to camp. After hearing and seeing all the limitations and repair issues I would not buy one. Now, OP is much closer to a repair facility, but if he was me, I’d definitely have found a similarly spec’d one and towed with it first to see true range capabilities.