Drag Race Your Neighbor at the fair!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that sucks. Mine don’t look real good, finished is all faded and I have clipped a few rocks with them too. I have the black trail series wheels without the bolts.

I do like your dirt drag races though, looks like a blast.
lots of entertainment for $20!

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bolts rusted out first winter, they sent me a new set, those rusted out the second winter. Method told me they would NOT send the stainless bolts to me in Maine so I sourced them elsewhere, now after the third wither, the paint is bubbling a lifting from corrosion. Worst on the black fake beadloack, but right the the gold surface of the wheel as well.

Ill go take a pic
I nearly bought a set for my old truck. This is good to know.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it’s from the salt. I’m selling my mr105 beadlocks and going to the 701 with the new Mickey Thompson Baja boss At so I can run a 37” snow tire. My beadlocks have zero corrosion issues but I didn’t run them on the salt and brine covered winter upstate NY roads.

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it’s from the salt. I’m selling my mr105 beadlocks and going to the 701 with the new Mickey Thompson Baja boss At so I can run a 37” snow tire. My beadlocks have zero corrosion issues but I didn’t run them on the salt and brine covered winter upstate NY roads.
Of course it's from the salt. But I've live in New England 40 years and have had many wheels that lasted MUCH better than these.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a ton of fun! Id like to win one year, I think the truck can do it.

Ive got a JDM tune, SPD turbo adapters, AFE intake, AFE boost tube, Whipple IC....
A kid I work with won it this year. He has that radical sounding black Chebby.

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A kid I work with won it this year. He has that radical sounding black Chebby.
Nice guy, sweet truck. I beat him kinda on my last run, but I also jumped. We were pulling about the same down the back half though, it woulda been a good race.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice guy, sweet truck. I beat him kinda on my last run, but I also jumped. We were pulling about the same down the back half though, it woulda been a good race.
Yup he's a real nice guy.
It's kind of hard to believe (as loud as that truck is). Earlier this year some old guy didn't hear it coming blew through a stop sign and T- bone'd it and caved in the side of the bed.

It's also hard to believe this site edits T-***** so I had to add an aposrophe so it didn't say T-*****

Last edited: