Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBonez

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for magnetic screw with the following options at $500 below msrp anywhere in the country. I will pay $100 (venmo or paypal) finders fee for anyone who can put me in touch with a dealer who I can do the deal with. All cash buyer.

Magnetic
802A package
Twin panel roof
tail gate step
tech package
2nd row heat
carbon package (prefer but not necessary)

Message me and I will give you my contact information.
Thanks

JetG

Reaction score
Looking for magnetic screw with the following options at $500 below msrp anywhere in the country. I will pay $100 (venmo or paypal) finders fee for anyone who can put me in touch with a dealer who I can do the deal with. All cash buyer.

Magnetic
802A package
Twin panel roof
tail gate step
tech package
2nd row heat
carbon package (prefer but not necessary)

Message me and I will give you my contact information.
Thanks

Just got this exact truck without the Carbon Package and the Raptor stickers on the sides. Was more than 500 off, but they dont have anymore in Magnetic...

Last edited:

JetG

Reaction score
where did you get that deal from?

Sour Lake Texas Ford, ask for Rockie. They had blue, red, white and believe black in stock..

They have posted about it on this board and in another thread and I believe no the FB page.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine for sticker in La Mesa, CA. Kinda got lucky the original buyer backed out and I was able to go down the next day.

Nice, that was lucky...I couldn't find any CA dealers willing to sell at MSRP. My dealer just moved my priority up so my build should be scheduled soon!!

vipertom1970

Reaction score
Any one in SoCal(Inland Empire)looking for a Lead Foot color with all available options minus Raptor stickers with only 1,200 miles ?

Last edited:

benticles

Reaction score
I ordered last week at MSRP and my salesman emailed me the VIN and build date (5-14) already. I referred a member of this forum and he's working on getting a Raptor for him.

Could you pm me the dealer info?

Anyone with a lead on a SCAB please hit me up! Especially if it has 802a and Raptor Tech Package. Thanks!

pappvol

Reaction score
Picking mine up today

I'm getting it for 6,000 under MSRP.

Silver/802A/Tech Package/Tailgate Step/ No Stickers

In TN but I'm not going to share the dealer because I was asked not to.