Denied warranty service for a few items on new Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in disbelief here. Initially when I picked her up end of January I noticed a few issues. A popped out wheel arch up front, steering wheel off center to left an inch or so, and a tire issue. Selling dealer replaced one tire at his expense, fixed arch and did alignment making steering wheel straight. 2 months later and I now have a small popped out area of rear wheel arch, and. both rear doors misaligned slightly. In at top, out a little on bottom of doors. In addition and more alarming is the steering wheel is again off center in the same spot as before. Did it slip? Does it not hold? This is a street queen, no off road and driven like a grandpa (no flaming please lol).

Being to local servicing dealer about these and a tranny issue in sport we all know about. They addressed tranny by telling me there are no updates and all is normal. They then tell me that I need to bring back to selling dealer for door alignment and wheel arch. Not to mention I asked for the rusted drivetrain components to be cleaned up and denied that too. I contact selling dealer who tell me whe will not touch the wheel arch or doors nor do another alignment as it was perfect when I left. He's right but now it's not. Said. One of these are warranty items, truck is not perfect and never will be. This is unreal. He suggested arranging a meeting with factory rep at servicing dealer, not his. LOL.

Now I've read here about ford. It covering certain things but this is ludicrous. Are they kidding me? 2 dealers including selling dealer denying to fix what is wrong. How is this my issue that a wheel arch plug popped out, again (different arch), the steering wheel loses its position, and doors are misaligned. WTF. Other than my Maserati, which I will never ever own another, I've never experienced anything like this with nearly 200 cars purchased in 33 years.

Anyone else have this problem with ford?

You know..I kinda felt like my truck pulls to the right.. and steering feels like its slightly turned to the right... Humm..