Dealer email

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckkb04

Reaction score
The asking price is $10,000 over the MSRP, and we have sold many at that premium. The market supports the mark up. We have a Fleet salesperson that sells these trucks to a company that pays $5-$6,000 over sticker sight unseen in any color. It's hard to even keep them in stock.
I see that you are willing to pay $2,000 over invoice, thanks for the offer. I can't sell one for that price. The least that I can sell one for is $5,000 over MSRP. That's the lowest I can do one one. We get a large amount of Raptors, because we move them very fast. If you are interested, please let me know so we can take a deposit and reserve one that is in bound for you. Would you consider ordering one?

Villa Ford , CA

Who's paying 10k over msrp??

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Villa is selling them for that. Don't you have an order in through us? I could be mistaken as Nicole has taken a few forum referrals lately.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The asking price is $10,000 over the MSRP, and we have sold many at that premium. The market supports the mark up. We have a Fleet salesperson that sells these trucks to a company that pays $5-$6,000 over sticker sight unseen in any color. It's hard to even keep them in stock.
I see that you are willing to pay $2,000 over invoice, thanks for the offer. I can't sell one for that price. The least that I can sell one for is $5,000 over MSRP. That's the lowest I can do one one. We get a large amount of Raptors, because we move them very fast. If you are interested, please let me know so we can take a deposit and reserve one that is in bound for you. Would you consider ordering one?

Villa Ford , CA

Who's paying 10k over msrp??

Villa Ford can't even get any. I'm in the Fleet office right now talking with them

OP
OP
ckkb04

ckkb04

Reaction score
Yes I do have an order through Nicole. I saw the inventory online at Villa shows they have a few in stock so I did a pulse check and pretty much got what I figured. I find it hard to believe. Raptors are awesome but 65 70k for a half ton truck come on..

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is robbery, and people are foolish if they pay that much money. It is a lot like some gun dealers were charging outrageous prices are AR-15 rifles a little over a year ago, and fools were paying it. It should not be too hard to find a dealer to sell you a Raptor somewhere between invoice and MSRP.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I do have an order through Nicole. I saw the inventory online at Villa shows they have a few in stock so I did a pulse check and pretty much got what I figured. I find it hard to believe. Raptors are awesome but 65 70k for a half ton truck come on..

I hear ya man. Those are some crazy prices.

I know the wait sucks but it's well worth it as opposed to paying the "sucker tax" buying it right off the lot.

OP
OP
ckkb04

ckkb04

Reaction score
Ya no way thats a rip. msrp is tough but looks to be best deal going in so cal. Gotta love Cali...

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Denny at Tom Jones Ford in Buckeye AZ. You have to order but I paid like $500 over invoice, no hassle. Did it all over the phone until I picked it up. No pressure for extras, just sign a doc and checkout the truck. I waited 4 months, ordered Jan 13, picked up May 13.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Perry ford in central cal told me they only sell 8-10k over MSRP. THey only get 3 per year allocated and supposedly one guy bought all three for his business. When I told him I got mine for 450 over invoice he said that the dealers selling for near invoice are ******** raptor owners because blue book values will diminish when they find out they are being sold at that price .....lol