CA Discounted ESP Have a Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

losdos2023

Reaction score
Hello,

I know there are people looking for a discounted ESP that are here in CA. With the new law, we can not buy online. My dealer offered a great deal and I am buying a 10/100 ESP, if nothing else, to help me sell it in the future. I am not going to list the price or the contact info in the post. Send me a message and I would be happy to send you his contact info. Super easy to deal with, all by e-mail/phone.

They are not the as cheap as Ziegler, etc... but are very competitive, and a heck of a lot cheaper than some of the prices I have seen bouncing around.
I live in ca and my esp is expiring soon. I used flood ford before. Any info would be appreciated

losdos2023

Reaction score
Hello,

I know there are people looking for a discounted ESP that are here in CA. With the new law, we can not buy online. My dealer offered a great deal and I am buying a 10/100 ESP, if nothing else, to help me sell it in the future. I am not going to list the price or the contact info in the post. Send me a message and I would be happy to send you his contact info. Super easy to deal with, all by e-mail/phone.

They are not the as cheap as Ziegler, etc... but are very competitive, and a heck of a lot cheaper than some of the prices I have seen bouncing around.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank ypu