CA Discounted ESP Have a Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZorroV

Reaction score
@bigdave18629 Thank you very much! I reached out to your contact over the weekend and got a quote today. I ended up purchasing it today as well. You weren't kidding that his prices were heck of a lot cheaper. Ended up going with the 10/100 option as well.

Thanks Again!

OP
OP
bigdave18629

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked, I bought the 10/100 as well. I don't know that I will ever keep it 10 years, but the price was right and you can pro-rate if you sell.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
Has anyone added coverage to a vehicle purchased used? I found a deal on a low mileage '21 that I might snatch up. Could I still add coverage as long as the original 3 year 36k mile warranty is still in effect?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone added coverage to a vehicle purchased used? I found a deal on a low mileage '21 that I might snatch up. Could I still add coverage as long as the original 3 year 36k mile warranty is still in effect?
Absolutely you can. Hit up the gentleman that knows a guy (or dealer) that’s offering the ESP at a good rate there in Cali. You can still get coverage after you original warranty expires so you know.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Has to be a year old or less and under 12,000 for the factory extended warranty. You can get a warranty but it’s not the same.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Attachments

• Ford Protect Plans.pdf
    617.3 KB · Views: 10