dallas dealer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thrashx

Reaction score
My 18 Raptor needs the cam phaser repair - any recommendation on a dealer? I'm in Plano area and have not been happy with my Mckinney dealer. Thanks!

bjornserkr

Reaction score
Yikes, I live in the area as well and am about to be a first-time Raptor owner. McKinney told me they’re charging 20K over invoice! Guess I won’t be going to that one either, so definitely interested to hear from the others.

RapidRedGEN2DFW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't used them yet, but hear Rockwall Ford gets great reviews. I'll probably used them if and when I need to. There is also Five Star Ford. Unsure of their service though.

Green95ss

Reaction score
I get mine serviced at Five Star in Carrollton and they’ve been good so far (cam phaser replacement and oil pan leak—neither have returned)

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve taken my F-150 to AutoNation in Frisco many times, and their customer service seems to be the best in the Metroplex. Definitely don’t go to North Central. They only care about $$$.

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had great luck with Five Star Ford in North Dallas as well. The service advisor I use is Marc Anthony, great guy. Agree with planetMalojne--avoid North Central Ford.

Last edited:

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve taken my F-150 to AutoNation in Frisco many times, and their customer service seems to be the best in the Metroplex. Definitely don’t go to North Central. They only care about $$$.
Seriously? That dealer is the worst. Lack Customer service and attention to detail.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously? That dealer is the worst. Lack Customer service and attention to detail.
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I took mine there for several repairs and recalls. They were always attentive and courteous. My work is outside of their normal drop-off distance, but they would still drop me off at work and then drop my vehicle off at my workplace when it’s was done.