Christmas ruined by a lowlife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People getting bent out of shape over this shit?
Yeah thats less than an ideal situation but you basically came out as positive as humanly possible.
Certainly not something to ruin or even change your mood for more than 5 minutes on xmas

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you know a good welder, he could easily TIG weld a little stud on the end of that dude. i'll bring my Tig welder to Jasons house and fix your lightbar if you can't get a competent dude to do it.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Yea ill try welding it. I would of rather the ****** stole it, its all covered by insrance. I would of gotten a new one. Im nit sending it to rigid no point.... I have to take off my roof mounts for 2 weeks, take out alll the wiring. Cant use my truck because 6 holes in the ******* roof. Got a quote how much to ship it from toronto to rigid in arizona. 245$$$ **** that.

Wsi appreciate your help man, im seeing my mechanic before the 12th to do all my installations. If not ill be at the instal party.
I dont want to weld it into one place i always adjust it dependin on conditions

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Btw it ******* sucks mostly cause i park my truck there every single day.... And i know the person lives in one of those 2 buildings.... Thats the worst!!!

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Netix said:
Yea ill try welding it. I would of rather the ****** stole it, its all covered by insrance. I would of gotten a new one. Im nit sending it to rigid no point.... I have to take off my roof mounts for 2 weeks, take out alll the wiring. Cant use my truck because 6 holes in the ******* roof. Got a quote how much to ship it from toronto to rigid in arizona. 245$$$ **** that.

Wsi appreciate your help man, im seeing my mechanic before the 12th to do all my installations. If not ill be at the instal party.
I dont want to weld it into one place i always adjust it dependin on conditions

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Btw it ******* sucks mostly cause i park my truck there every single day.... And i know the person lives in one of those 2 buildings.... Thats the worst!!!

You could see if a friend is smart enough to rig up a permanent mount that's also adjustable. Just enough to get the required articulation out of it but still allowing ya to get it nice and secure. Even something as simple as a "hood" around the back and top side of the current mounts may help. As long as a hack saw can't slip in easily. I don't own a set of lights and can't bring the pic up on my phone to see how it's all rigged up, but it's a suggestion. If you've got the time, just eye it and see what you come up with.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah thanks guys dont want anything fancy. I think ill just go with a welded threaded piece so it goes back into the mounts and i can put a nut on it