Christmas ruined by a lowlife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the building which i park my truck in just called the cops on me (Across the street from the toronto headquarters) for harassment. I just want to see the damn video tapes and they said i can't do that it's illegal. So i said **** it, north worth it for like the 20 dollar part or whatever rigid charges me.
I don't know if i should go through insurance because they sounded pretty strict about any modifications, after market parts ect (alot of them are like that here in ontario)

Next sketchy person stealing auto parts that i see I swear to run them over with my truck.
I know it's a small thing but the main fact that some ****** out in that Apartment parking lot and something may happen in the future as well. It's my duty to hunt him down...

did i say hunt? I meant have a lovely chat.
If you file a police report,then the police can view the tapes, NO? I like hunt better than chat, lol

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but if i file to the police it's a pain in the ass, i got a few things that are illegal to use in Ontario. Like way more than 9 million candles lol and tires sticking out past the fenders alot, front windshield tint, too dark tint on sides and 5% over stock tint in rear. I just don't want to attract attention to that, ive been good for now although got a few warnings. Oh and my exhaust activates alarms on cars. lol.

The smartest thing i can do is borrom some go pros or whatever and video tape it happening again... that way i can **** him up and zip tie him infront of the police station... zip tie him like i had to zip tie my light to the mount, and its christmas everything is closed i only had white zip ties so now it looks soooo stupid LOL

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you say it happened? I would be worried about them coming back especially if its where you park on a normal basis. Some people will do anything to make a buck even if it does destroy/steal someone else's property very sad

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I park it a 10 minute walking distance from where I live.. it's a 50 story condo building that had 7"4 parking, everywhere else including mine was 6"2. They got security and fobs to open gates and what not so i think it's someone in the building, it's gotta be although visitor parking is just a walk up 3 underground stories.
That's why i said about the go pro idea, or hell ill just get a real security system then, any recommendations on what i need?
Someone get Nosbusa on here !!!

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they have surveillance already I would just tell them you almost had something stolen. Put in the police report. Tell the parking garage to watch their shit better and if you actually have something stolen they will have your size (insert boot size) up their ass!!

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this points out the biggest problem with the police today. They dont want to catch crooks, they are more worried about tires and lights & writing you a ticket for that.
The average citizen shouldnt be worried about called the police, the crooks should be afraid of the police. All of the violations that Net has have zero impact on the average citizen, but allowing crooks to take what they want has an effect on us-the average citizens.

Last edited:

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why not go for a quick disconnect setup for the exterior light bar? When you need it you slap it on, snap in the wiring and off you go? Best to avoid dealing with situations like this by removing the 2000 dollar temptation sitting 3 inches off your roof.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
if i had to do that all the time.... i would seriously not consider having it at all.
Plus i have D2's htat are wayyyy easier to steal lol...

i use it everyday so its not like i use it only when i go offroad