Christmas ruined by a lowlife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
And this points out the biggest problem with the police today. They dont want to catch crooks, they are more worried about tires and lights & writing you a ticket for that.

this is exactly it.
government has made police a form of income, rather than a form of security to civilians.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude, I'd chock this up to a win. he didn't get the bar. give me a call tomorrow, if you want me to give you a good idea how to secure this. phone number is on the WSI Facebook

loke

Reaction score
Theft like this is often a drug addict. They don't care about holidays, only getting quick cash. They wander into a parking structure and go shopping. I like Adam Carolla's idea and spray paint everything brown. If they can't sell it, they won't steal it.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if i had to do that all the time.... i would seriously not consider having it at all.
Plus i have D2's htat are wayyyy easier to steal lol...

i use it everyday so its not like i use it only when i go offroad

Dont you guys have lights in toronto? ;)

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mother F-ers messing with that light bar ****** me off probably as much as it does you.
Don't worry about it too much Alex the light can be taken apart and the bolt replaced.
The pain in the ass is that one side of the bracket will have to be loosened up enough to put the light back on. Stupid scum-bag thieves!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, just read everything. sorry, i have been out for a while. i have been looking into it a bit and i might have an idea, let me check something out tomorrow.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
got a call from rigid.... the bolt is hard to replace it runs all through the entire light.
He asked me to send it in and have warranty repair it. I need it for snoball so its going there ziptied and after snoball ill have to send it to them.

What sucks is that taking it off is easy now since 1 side is broken. but getting a new one in there with all the wiring that's going through the roof that means i have to take off the roof mounts rewire everything again... then mount the brackets again so water and shit doesnt get into my roof, then once it comes back fixed i have to take off the roof mounts and rewire everything and seal everything up.........

it's way more than just "changing the bolt" unless i just go to a weld shop and weld it tight for ever, but then i can never adjust the light again..... what a pain in the ass. just got home from work with a headache and rigid calls me i though oh good news...... yeahhh not really.